Clemens Food Group® is pleased to provide information to all of its customers about its web site. We want to make our site as informational, fun, and helpful as possible while respecting your privacy. Please be assured that Clemens Food Group uses its best efforts to protect the privacy of its online visitors. Clemens Food Group may use “cookies” (i.e., pieces of information that a web site transfers to an individual’s hard drive for record-keeping purposes) only to obtain non-personal information in order to improve your online experience. For example, we track the total number of visitors to our site on an anonymous aggregate basis. We do not associate cookie information with personal information.
Clemens Food Group reserves the right to use or disclose any information as needed to satisfy any law, regulation, or legal request, to protect the integrity of the site, to fulfill your requests, or to cooperate in any law enforcement investigation or an investigation on a matter of public safety.
Clemens Food Group, LLC (“CFG” or “our”) operates the httpss://clemensfoodservice.com/ website (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Service is the httpss://clemensfoodservice.com/ website operated by Clemens Food Group
- Personal Data
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- Data Controller
- Data Processors (or Service Provider)
Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. CFG may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
- Data Subject (or User)
Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection and Use
CFG collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, CFG may ask you to provide CFG with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
CFG may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from CFG by following the unsubscribe link or the instructions provided in any email CFG send.
CFG may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies CFG use:
- Session Cookies. CFG use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. CFG use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. CFG use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Clemens Food Group uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that CFG can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which CFG offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Clemens Food Group may process your Personal Data because:
- CFG need to perform a contract with you
- You have given CFG permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights
- To comply with the law
Retention of Data
Clemens Food Group will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or CFG are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Data
Clemens Food Group may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Clemens Food Group
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to CFG but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While CFG strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, CFG cannot guarantee its absolute security.
CFG may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist CFG in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
CFG may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
- Google Ads (AdWords)
Google Ads (AdWords) remarketing service is provided by Google Inc.
You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: https://www.google.com/settings/ads. Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on – httpss://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout – for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: httpss://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Links to Other Sites
CFG have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
CFG do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided CFG with Personal Data, please contact CFG. If CFG become aware that CFG have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, CFG take steps to remove that information from our servers.
By visiting this page on our website: httpss://clemensfoodgroup.com/contact-us
PRIVACY NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device (“personal information”). In particular, we have collected the following categories of personal information from consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
|A. Identifiers.||A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, Social Security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.||Yes.|
|B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code ┬º 1798.80(e)).||A name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information. Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.||Yes.|
|C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.||Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information).||No.|
|D. Commercial information.||Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.||Yes.|
|E. Biometric information.||Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics, or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier or identifying information, such as, fingerprints, faceprints, and voiceprints, iris or retina scans, keystroke, gait, or other physical patterns, and sleep, health, or exercise data.||No.|
|F. Internet or other similar network activity.||Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.||Yes.|
|G. Geolocation data.||Physical location or movements.||No.|
|H. Sensory data.||Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.||No.|
|I. Professional or employment-related information.||Current or past job history or performance evaluations.||No.|
|J. Non-public education information (per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99)).||Education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records.||No.|
|K. Inferences drawn from other personal information.||Profile reflecting a person’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.||No.|
Sources of Personal Information
We obtain the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from you. For example, from information provided when you give us feedback on our products.
- Directly and indirectly from your activity on our website. For example, from information submitted through the “Contact Us” webform or website usage details collected automatically.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
We may use or share your personal information with our service providers for one or more of the following businesses purposes:
- Fulfill or meet the reason for which the information is provided, including providing you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- Improve the functionality of our website;
- Protect our rights or property or the safety of our customers or employees; and
- Protect against fraudulent, malicious, abusive, unauthorized or unlawful use of our products and services.
When we disclose personal information to our service providers, we enter into a contract that describes the purpose for the disclosure and requires the service provide to safeguard the confidentiality of the information and not use it for any purpose except as necessary for the performance of the contract.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have not sold or licensed any personal information.
- A: Identifiers
- B: California Customer Records
- D: Commercial information
- F: Internet or network activity
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have not sold or licensed any personal information.
Your Rights and Choices
The CCPA provides California residents with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
- If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
- disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service providers to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities;
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal; Penal Code ┬º 1546 seq.);
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with a legal obligation; or
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a consumer request to us at:
Clemens Food Group, Inc.
Attn: Privacy Request
2700 Clemens Road
P.O. Box 902
Hatfield, PA 19440-0902
To submit a request, you must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative, including your full name, date of birth, address, email address, and phone number; and
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
You may only make a consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period.
Response Timing and Format
We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within 45 days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. We will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option. Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if any.
For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services;
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties;
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services; or
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Changes to Our Privacy Notice
If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Notice, the ways in which we collect and use your personal information, your choices and rights regarding such use, or wish to exercise your rights under the CCPA, please do not hesitate to contact us:
Clemens Food Group, Inc.
Attn: Privacy Request
2700 Clemens Road
P.O. Box 902
Hatfield, PA 19440-0902
Updated March 3, 2020.