HOW WE SERVE
Premium Pork with a Pledge
As an American, family-owned company with over 125 years of experience in pork, we pledge to do business the right way. We share your passion for animal care and treat our farmers, the environment, and the animals with respect. Our customers say it shows in the quality and performance of our products.
We pride ourselves on bringing high-quality pork products to market. We do much more than bacon, ham, sausage, and fresh pork. We provide a full line of products to fit every operation, daypart, and application. Explore more of the products we have to offer below.
Interested in learning more about a particular product? Reach out to a Clemens Food Group Representative today for more information about pack size, nutritionals, and price.
You can expect:
- Consistent quality and dependable slice count.
- Made from fresh, never frozen bellies.
- Gas-flushed packaging, enabling a 120-day shelf life.
Our multiple flavors, shapes and sizes of ham are made to suit your unique business needs and are:
- Fully cooked and ready to serve.
- Perfect for every meal.
Take advantage of a wide variety of flavor and sizes, with features including:
- Fully cooked for easy preparation.
- Easy portioning for toppings and ingredients.
- Options with all natural and clean ingredients.
Our fresh pork products offer variety of packaging and cuts and are all:
- Ractopamine-free and abide by our standards of animal welfare, food safety and quality.
- Produced using continuously improving processes and facilities.
- Perfect for any meal, including premium fine dining appetizers to value entrées.
Fresh Pork Offerings
Enjoy the classic, delicious smoky taste of our franks and take advantage of features including:
- Perfect size for traditional bun length.
- Vacuum-sealed packaging to preserve flavor and freshness.
- Versatile recipe application.
OTHER PROCESSED PRODUCTS
We also offer a range of classic products that can elevate any menu, including smoked loins, scrapple, kielbasa, deli meats and more.
Looking to learn about our additional pork offerings?