Rate this recipe:
SWEET POTATO, PORK AND SPINACH BREAKFAST HASH
- 3 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 1 lb. Farm Promise Ground Pork
- 1 small onion, julienned
- 1/8 tsp. red pepper flakes
- ¼ tsp. chili powder
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 large eggs, prepared sunny side up
- Fresh thyme
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a medium bowl, place the sweet potato, add 2 Tbsp. olive oil, salt and pepper. Toss and place on baking sheet. Roast in the oven for 25 minutes or until potato are tender.
- In a large saute pan, add the additional tablespoon of olive oil. Add the pork and cook until browned and no longer pink, add the onions, red pepper flakes and chili powder. Cook for another 2 minutes, add the potatoes and spinach. Toss together in the pan, portion into grab and go containers and top with sunny side up egg on top.